Sunday, June 30, 2013

Greenhouse Window made easy

When we lived in Kenmore, I daydreamed about having a greenhouse window put in for my plants/herbs. After doing some research, I realized that they weren't worth the cost and I could get the same effect by purchasing and installing glass shelves in my kitchen window. It was a very easy and cost-effective project and I ♥'d my DIY greenhouse window.

Our farmhouse has a fantastic row of windows that face East and I could not wait to put up my DIY greenhouse window. I purchased the glass and shelf brackets from a local hardware store and asked my sexy, handyman husband to hang them up for me. I couldn't be happier to have my greenhouse window again.

Shelves (77"L x 6"W)  $80.00

8 Shelf Brackets  $24.00

Labor  $0.00

Happy Plants  PRICELESS!









No comments:

Post a Comment