Saturday, December 22, 2012

Focus: My Life Through the Lens

The simple things in my life that remind me of just how precious the world around me is...

In my October Focus I mentioned that I was looking forward to a quiet Thanksgiving. Well...quiet it wasn't, but beautifully noisy it was! ♥ The house was full of family and friends and great food and drink. It was an absolutely splendid evening. 

November brought some much needed routine to our lives. The house began to feel like home and we started making changes to the interior. Work and school schedules became a little more manageable, and I spent moments of sewing, crocheting, reading, and painting, something I have been unable to do for months. November also brought more design work and fine art commissions, the ending of some friendships and the beginning of new ones, and the anticipation and excitement of the holidays.


Quiet moments on the farm.









The Buffalo Design Collaborative's Open House





My little corner at the BDC ♥

My little corner at the BDC ♥



My baby girl's baby shower







Soon to be grandma and daddy

Childhood friends all grown up


Thanksgiving celebration at CSAT (Charter School of Applied Technology)




Moments of our Thanksgiving morning


My mother visited Africa in November and brought Parker this African shirt. He ♥'s it.

Beginning to prepare the table

My father


No comments:

Post a Comment