Thursday, November 15, 2012

Focus: My Life Through the Lens

The simple things in my life that remind me of just how precious the world around me is...

It has been an exciting, overwhelming, moments of sadness, small glimpses of hope, kind of month. I have loved and hated October of 2012 and quite honestly, I am so ready to embrace the quiet of Thanksgiving. 

nikkiM's very first office space at the Buffalo Design Collaborative, Buffalo NY



Coffee with great friends (and family)!



Panera Bread, Tonawanda, NY

A new family member joined us this month. His name is Ozzie and he is too cute!



FINALLY! We closed on our new house in Wilson. The drives to Buffalo are long, but when you wake up to this every morning, it is so worth it.


Oops, not that, this...





Parker was a super stealthy ninja for Halloween this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment