Friday, May 4, 2012

Focus: My Life Through the Lens

The simple things in my life that remind me of just how precious the world around me is...

A bit of a quiet week, mixed with a some sadness, some happiness, moments of reflection, friendship and laughter, and some much needed down time. 

Food and drink with a few of my favorite ladies.



The wonderful Liz Holland performing at her Masters Recital. She was awesome.
University at Buffalo, NY



Creative time.

The hubby and I purchased matching bikes. Yes, we are dorks, but dorks that are madly in love with each other. :)


Hehehe, bike bells.

Cup holder.

Check it out! A bottle opener.

Crochet time. One of these years I will finish enough of these squares to sew them together to make a blanket.

Fabric for a dining room redesign (pics to come). I am lovin' the pale yellows lately.



No comments:

Post a Comment