Friday, April 27, 2012

FOCUS: My life through the lens

The simple things in my life that remind me of just how precious the world around me is...


Spring flowers in bloom.


Stroll through the neighborhood on my way to the hair salon.
Kenmore, NY

Coffee with a friend at a local cafe.
Cafe 59 Buffalo, NY

An interesting and inspirational conversation with a fellow artist and local architect, Kenneth Loncke, known for his spiritual paintings and photographs. 
Artwork above painted by Kenneth Loncke, Buffalo NY

Sunday afternoon cards with mom and dad.

My four year old learning about physics.

A wonderful date night with my hubby. 
Look! We're on TV! Red Robin, Buffalo NY




Mmmm. Cheesecake Factory, Buffalo, NY


Watching my mother-in-law play her violin in the spring concert. She has always wanted to learn how to play the violin and now is as good a time as any. Way to go Mom!


Good company with great people. Interior Design Association of WNY meeting, held at White Orchard Home Furnishings, Orchard Park, NY.






Want to see more pictures from the IDA meeting? 
Visit the Interior Design Association of WNY facebook page and while you are there be sure to "like" it. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment