Sunday, October 5, 2014

#Inktober #Love Giraffes



The month of October in the art world is known as Inktober, it is a 31 day drawing challenge created by Jake Parker

Anybody can participate. Here are the rules:

1) Make a drawing in ink (you can do a pencil under-drawing if you want).

2) Post it on your blog (or tumblr, instagram, twitter, facebook, flickr, Pinterest or just pin it on your wall.)

3) Hashtag it with #inktober

4) Repeat


I have been wanting to work on some ink drawings to create greeting cards for my Etsy shop, so this challenge comes at the perfect time for me. It is time to get off of my butt and ink some pictures! I don't know that I will have the time to create one drawing a day but I will do my best to ink at least one drawing a week. 

But if my Midnight love doesn't give me some room, I'm not sure I will be able to complete much of anything. He is too sweet. :)






Love Giraffes is my first drawing for the first week of October ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment