Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Weathering the Storm

Wow! Where has the time gone? I am sorry that I have been absent for so long, I have been dealing with personal issues...nothing that I can't handle though. ;-)

Let's see, back on July 29th I wrote a post about following your inspiration, but I never followed up with the finished painting to that post. 

This painting is dedicated to my husband, Mark. 
Together, we can weather any storm.

It's a moment defined by a feeling. That moment of happiness, sadness, hurt, joy, pain, surprise, anger. It is that minute of uncertainty, that hour of doubt, that year of struggle. It can be fleeting, and other times it decides to settle in and stay for a while. Some moments we can see approaching on the horizon, other moments strike quickly and wildly on a random Thursday. However the moment arrives or why, slow down, take solace in each other, and be still. Storms will come and go, there will always be bright days and dark days, the one constant will be love. Embrace the love and hold on. 

Share your most memorable moment in the comments. I would love to hear about it. 


♥ Follow me on ♥
facebook
tumblr
twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment