Monday, July 28, 2014

Tada!

Last week, I posted the below images to the nikkiMdesign Facebook Page. I was hopeful that this past weekend would bring me lots of time to work on turning this heaping mess of a bedroom into my art studio.

Stuff, stuff, stuff, and more stuff, and toys, and...

Is that dirty underwear on the floor?! Haha! Made you look!


I had old furniture to dismantle and move out, shelves to hang, things to organize, and a very large, heavy table that had to be hauled from the basement to the upstairs (sorry honey!) to create a space that was all mine.


After several hours of hard work and a lot of assistance from a very patient husband, there was progress.





One of these days I will paint the walls, add some better lighting, and put up some more shelves, but for now, this ♥ will do perfectly ♥ 




No comments:

Post a Comment