Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Focus: My Life Through the Lens

The simple things in my life that remind me of just how precious the world around me is...  

Oh dear, time sure has slipped away from me. It has been nearly two months since my last Focus. I will try to be better about posting in the future.  

My mommy-in-law is turning seventy this November. We thought it would be a wonderful idea to have a surprise birthday party for her and what better way to catch her off guard then to plan it for August. This was going to be the first time in several years that all of her children would be together. The party was a smash! She was overwhelmed to tears with the surprise! Love you mommy-in-law! ♥




Parker
Mom showing all the kids that she still has it!




......................................waiting....................still waiting....................................to move..............................
Maybe October? I don't know, but I frequent this post to look at the pictures of my new home and daydream. 



I do a lot of crocheting in the evenings. It is very zen. I ♥ making these little huggy monkeys. They are so adorable. I am crocheting a bunch of these and the love bears for a Christmas craft show that I am participating in this November.  The show is going to be at  St. Luke Lutheran Church on November 3rd, 2012. Be sure to stop by and say hi!


Parker started kindergarten this year. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. 




Parker also turned five!

Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! You got me that game!!

He blew his candles out too quickly. I didn't have a chance to get a picture!

Parker being Parker.

Mmmm. I ♥ cake.
My daughter and her boyfriend got their very first apartment. They made dinner for the family. It was delicious. Do you remember your first apartment? 

chatting in the kitchen

Parker and Dad waiting for dinner

C'mon mom, take the picture already! Her baby bump is so tiny. :)


My mama! She is beautiful.


I tried and tried to get him to look at the camera, but he wouldn't do it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment