Thursday, May 24, 2012

Focus: My Life Through the Lens

The simple things in my life that remind me of just how precious the world around me is...


The usb drive on my computer isn't working properly so It has been a few weeks since I last posted Focus. Below is a small recap of the last few weeks. Cheers!


Dinner with the beautiful and talented Shea's Restoration ladies. 
Heather Benson and Doris Collins, Restoration Department at Shea's Performing Arts Theater


Old bookshelves purchased for a dining room redesign. 


Mommy's Day Tea.





Super Cool Bottles. Bright, bold, beautiful.
Available at White Orchard Home Furnishings, Orchard Park NY


Bare Feet.


My four year old rocking in the same chair that I did when I was his age. (I still have my teddy bear too. He turns 39 this year).


My artwork display at Delaware Ave. and LaSalle in Kenmore, NY. Stop by and take a look, let me know what you think. :)






1 year old birthday party.

My daughter, her boyfriend, and my grand baby. :)



Birthday boy enjoying his cupcake.



No comments:

Post a Comment